New policies and guidelines in relation to COVID-19
Thank you everyone for your patients with all the changes and new policies we have had to implement due to Covide-19. Below is a list of changes and new practices at Bayshore Campground, LLC.
- Surprise, surprise we still do not allow any Rugs on the grass! This will always be a weird, yet very necessary rule to keep the parking looking green and beautiful.
- All reservations must be self-contained and have a working bathroom. Our bathhouse is closed, however access to the dump stations are available upon departure.
- For nightly reservations, All check-ins will be virtual. Your balance must be paid in full prior to arrival, any open balances will be processed one day prior to your arrival. When entering the park, you may go directly to your site. We will do our best to great you along the lane to answer any of your questions and escort you to your site. If you do not see any of our staff and you are unsure of where your site is, please call the office and we will meet you at your RV to take you to your site. You are not required to check-in to the office. However, please take the time to look over our rules and regulations prior to arrival. All customers of Bayshore Campground, LLC and their guests are subject to Bayshore Campground’s Rules and Regulations. It is each customers responsibility to know, understand and agree to our park’s terms and conditions. Confirmation of your reservation acknowledges that you will abide by these terms as a condition of your stay.
- When coming to the store and/or office, make sure you have your own personal protective gear. We will not be allowing traffic in the store, however there is a walk-up window on the porch. A mask must be worn at all times on the porch.
- To make small purchases easier with little hand to hand interaction we are able to use the credit card on your file to process any purchases in the store. For our Seasonal campers we are providing charge accounts for our seasonal campers. To get a charge account, you may complete the Credit Card Form on our website. All charges will be processed at the end of each week. If you need something from the store, please do not hesitate to call us from your site and see if we have it before you make the trip.
- The bathhouse is currently closed. All units must be self-contained, and we will not be taking any tent reservations until further notice.
- Campfires are permitted, no more than 10 people around a campfire, practice social distancing.
- Please be mindful of others and their personal space. Everyone is being affected by this pandemic in different ways and some are more cautious then others.
- All campground planned events are cancelled until further notice.
We realize this seems like a lot of things you cannot do, but please try to stay focused on what you CAN do! We are fortunate to have fresh air and outdoor activities that can be enjoyed in small groups and/or solitude. You can walk and/or bike around the park. You can go to East Neck Island National Park, just 3 miles away to fish, hike the trails, or boat.
We will carefully assess the situation as it evolves and will make changes accordingly. It will not be like this forever. We appreciate your patients and support with the changes to our campground, we want to make our interactions with you as safe as they can possibly be.